Friday, August 16, 2013

Good Mythical Morning Promo 2013!!!!

Post #7
If you watch Rhett and Link you may know that Good Mythical Morning is returning!!!! It is a very cute talk show type thing which will make all your weekday mornings start with a smile. I worked very hard making a promo for it and it is done! I could write and write and write all about how long it took me and how I made it and everything, but that would probably bore you to death. I will tel you this though: it involves the time 0:00 of every GMM episode (at least in the playlist) in order. On with the video already!!!!!1!

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO THE FLASH TENNIS GAME AND TURN IT ON MUTE BY PRESSING THE BUTTON IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Oh and please spread the word about the video I want Rhett and Link to see it! Maybe if I'm lucky They'll put it as a promo for their channel! (fat chance) Hey a girl can dream right? My mother always said that if you ask for a lot you might get a portion of what you ask for. SHOOT FOR THE STARS!!!

If you were to spread the word about something you find interesting, what would it be? Leave a
comment below with your answer or suggest a topic for me to put in the next post!

Toodaloo,
                Livs Forever
not something I drew found on google images

4 comments:

  1. Putting a lot of work into a project is so great. Hobbies and projects are so fun, and show everyone around you that your a creative, smart person. It also helps you realize that the sky is the limit! Keep doing projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg thx first time doing something like tht

    ReplyDelete